Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ the important legal information below, if you are planning to copy, download, forward, store, or reuse any of the information on this site. If you are using this site for more than your own personal information, education, or enjoyment, you could be violating the law.
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. PGP International, Inc. maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. All material from the Site and from any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by PGP International, Inc. or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies, may not be copied, distributed or republished, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of PGP International, Inc. except as provided below. You may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates PGP International, Inc. intellectual property rights. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. Submission: All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to PGP International, Inc. through this Site will become the property of PGP International, Inc. PGP International, Inc. shall have no obligation to treat any submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for its businesses, including but not limited to product or advertising ideas, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future PGP International, Inc. operations. PGP International, Inc.will be entitled to use any submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensating you or any other person sending the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make and that you, and not PGP International, Inc., have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
2. Disclaimer: While PGP International, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, PGP International, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The materials on this Site are provided “as is” and PGP International, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. PGP International, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. PGP International, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You are responsible for the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your use of this Site.
3. Limitation of Liability: Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. PGP INTERNATIONAL, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. ABITEC CORPORATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE ON PGP INTERNATIONALS’ PART OR IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH. ABF INGREDIENTS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
4. Restrictions on Use: Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Site are presented to provide information about PGP International, Inc. and its products. PGP International, Inc. operates and controls this Site from its headquarters in California, USA. PGP International, Inc. makes no representations that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the USA. If you use this Site from locations outside of the USA, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Some software from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the USA and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported.
5. Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. PGP International, Inc. may modify these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by updating this posting.